Friday, February 26, 2010

I won my first award!

I got a comment that I won an award, but I have no clue how to get it or post it or anything! can anyone help!! I am so excited about it though.

My interview went great. I have to go back tomorrow and take a girl and boy with me to do a hair cut on each for her to show that I can actually cut hair, but then the job is mine! I haven't worked in over a year and this is such a blessing. We really needed it! I am hoping that here soon I will be hosting another gift card giveaway. I can do it to walmart again, but if anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. All it is, is a badge you can put on your profile, looks like she left a link for it...

    http://beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    sorry I can't help, I've never won an aware yet...but it looks like the comment from Aaron, Donna, and Kairi should be helpful.

    ReplyDelete