Tuesday, February 23, 2010

All Good News Today!

Well my day was filled with lots of good news. First Frec (our mechanic) called today finally with a total price. We were thinking it would be about $600, we were so wrong, I was relieved when the price of $470 came out fo his mouth. We have alot of bills due out the next weeks, but we'll make something work somehow!!

Next Mia comes home from school with this big smile on her face:
Then she hands me her progress report from school, she is doing perfect. she is really smart, they wanted to test her for Alpha which would be really good for her, but I turned that down because I feel like when she really knows what its about she'll be able to make the decision on her own. I don't want her to feel pressured and at that age different, good or bad, is still different!

So what was next in my day filled with good news. My dad called me and told me he would give me the $100 I need to tag and isure my car if we could get it out of the shop. This was extremly nice if my dad. We have never had a great relationship due to life choices he made, but I still love him reguardless and he has always been there for me financially no matter what even though thats not what I wanted but hey didn't I say this was a good news post!!!!!

All in all I have had a wonderful day. I am so thankful for my husband, my kids and my family. They are what keeps me going.

Oh and one more thing, I have an interview tomorrow at Great Clips for a position, pray that goes well, I need the job!!!

Good night all!






1 comment:

  1. Yay Mia!! Happy about your car and I am praying for your interview.

    ReplyDelete